Welcome to Halo Chiropractic, Hollywood Gym® Health & Wellness services provider. We also provide many different types massage therapy services to meet your specific needs. Our professional massage therapists are trained in providing you with the most relaxing complete body massage in a comfortable and healthy environment. Massage counteracts the stress response by reducing the heart rate and blood pressure, increasing circulation and relaxing muscles. This allows the body to renew, repair and recharge, leaving you feeling healthier & happier. Sessions are one hour long and are provided by both male & female massage therapists.Our Licensed
Massage Therapists focus on the following massage techniques: Deep Tissue • Trigger Point Therapy • Sports Massage • Swedish Relaxation • Foot Reflexology • Pregnancy Massage and much more!
The Benefits of Massage Therapy:
- 1. Relieves Muscular Tension: May cause headaches, pain, decrease in range of motion and in extreme cases, loss of function. After vigorous exercise, a buildup of lactic and carbonic acids (metabolic waste products) can leave you feeling tired and sore. Massage therapy increases circulation, which removes the lactic and carbonic acids, decreasing soreness and speeding recovery by bringing nutrients and oxygen into the muscles.
- 2. Improves Circulation: The cells in your body require nutrients and oxygen to live – lack of circulation traps in toxins and reduces the flow of nutrients and oxygen. Increased circulation drains the tissues of excess fluid caused by recent injury, surgery or pregnancy.
- 3. Improves Posture & Body Awareness: Improper posture is often due to lack of awareness of one’s body. Improper posture is often the cause of or contributes to muscle tension and pain.
- 4. Encourages Relaxation & Reduces Stress: Stress affects the autonomic nervous system. Heart rate increases, pupils dilate, blood rushes toward large muscles and away from the fingers and toes, and digestion stops. Muscles tighten, adrenaline and cortisol are released into the blood stream. These reactions are all part of the fight-or-flight response.
Massage Therapy Rates:
- Massage-60 minutes – $55.00 Plus free chiropractic examination upon request.
- Massage-90 minutes – $80.00
To schedule an appointment or questions, please contact Halo Chiropractic & Wellness direct at (323) 874-2225
For additional information or questions, you may also contact us at Hollywood Gym® (323) 845-1420
We’re always happy to hear from you and glad to be of service anytime!™